- The reality is, the parent churches should be extremely invested in the lives of their children. Think about it- babies don’t worry about their parents…
- Typically the failure is the management of the personnel, not the personnel.
- You don’t need commitment from volunteers; you need participation at whatever level they are willing to give.
- Launching large and creating a big “splash” is essential in suburban church launches
- The future of any church is the people not yet there.
- Buying your volunteers a $50 steak dinner and asking them to invite a friend to church is better use of $ than a billboard campaign.
- Greeters, ushers, etc. should be easily visible, even when their backs are turned.
- The tipping point of any multi-site church is the investment and involvement of the senior pastor.
- Strategy vs. Spontaneity… a whole blog post to come on that alone…
This has been random, this I know.Thoughts on Launching a Multi Site Churc